Thursday, September 8, 2011

Debt Ups and Downs

So far this week has been good for debt ups and down, lets see the goods:
  • DH has not charged anything this week (I'm impressed)
  • Both cars still running
  • DD decided she did not want to order team photos (really she forgot about it)
  • No ordering out
  • I did not give in to any labor day sales; this is usually when I get a few pieces to round out my work wardrobe for the year
Now for the bad:
  • Still purchasing school supplies, cost another $44.
  • DD who is learning how to drive, drove over glass with my brand new tires (today) but so far it looks ok.
  • Need to write checks totaling $145 for school (this is public schools)
  • Refrigerator still not working properly since Hurricane Irene and our extended warranty is up.
Guess you can only control what you can and work with the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment