Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Been a long time

But I'm back. It has been over a year and every time I thought we were making progress in a few months we were worse then before. I took over the bill paying a little over a year ago, for a while we did ok. Even started a savings account, we got up to nearly $3,000.  Well all good things must come to an end over the past 3 months I have had to deep into the savings to cover the monthly bills and I can't tell why.

That is not totally the truth, one month we had to make some car repairs about $600. Over all it seems to be a lot of little things and I feel like I have lost an uphill battle that has finally rolled down hill and can't get up.

This is so depressing, I will write more later, I promise right now I need a hot cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment